Friday, November 25, 2011

Heart Stealer 1

Hello All,

This is a new blog I have started for a compilation of my favourite weekly heart-stealer designs. I will be awarding this badge to the 2 most striking designs in quilling I come across, every Friday afternoon. This week's Heart Stealer Design award winners are Manuela Koosch for her lovely butterflies and Katarzyna Wr√≥blewska for her little carrot earrings. :-)

Kate and Manu, here is your award that you can now display on your blog (as a post or blog sidebar), if you wish, linking back to this post



Happy Quilling

Pritesh
http://quillingmesoftlee.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ManuK said...

Thank you so much, dear friend! Totally unexpected surprise which made my day! I will proudly display the badge on my site!

Manuela

Pritesh Ananth Krishnan said...

Manu, your design was just SO cool! :)