Friday, December 23, 2011

Heart Stealer 5

Hello All,

And I am back with my Heart Stealer Quilling Design, Edition 5! Today's post happens at almost noon (instead of my regular 3 pm because today is HALF DAY!!!!!) I am off for some Christmas craft shopping now! :)


The first winner of this edition made me think of this quote:

“Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity - not a threat”

She took up something and worked at it until it looked near perfect! And well, as we all know from her quilling history, she is perfection defined. So, the first winner is: Suganthi Mohan with her quilled Hanuman!


The other one that made me go Wow with the thumbnail itself is Baukje's wonderful Frame Art. The magiv of just black and white is unleashed in this creation and Baukje does it yet again, in total elegance (I would say that is her trademark!)........


The other designs that impressed me this week are, Kavitha's quilled As and B, Sharmin Shiraz's photo frame (such lovely flowers), Pallavi Rastogi's photo frame (such lovely blue flowers), Gea's exploding box (loved those little butterflies!), lovely quilled dandelions by Gea again, Suzana's AWESOME sunflower and its story (I'm sorry Suzana, I would's loved to award this one again but I want to award to others too :)), Hitesh Somani's lovely Christmas gift frame, Philippa's quilled Ks for my challenge (they are ALL awesome Philippa!), Preethu's lovely floral frame art, Sarah's awesome Christmas ornaments, Natasha's quilled monograms, Nati's wonderful Christmas wreath, Vidushi's lovely treasure box, Jane Jenkins' sprout (I hope Josie will at least eat sprouts if not love them after this lovely creation! :D), Anastasia's New Year Greeting.....

Winners can feel free to use the badge on their blogs, if they like. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope to be able to see creativity flowing in all places! :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

3 comments:

Szalonaisa said...

this are well earned heart stealers :)

Lisa West said...

Wow, the black and white is very elegant.
Great quote above!! Lisa

Сузана Илић said...

Pritesh, thank you for mentioning me but I think you made a wonderful choice! I adore Suganthi and Baukje's quilling and they deserve it so well!
Hugs,
Suzana