Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heart Stealer 11

Hello All,

And a very quick Heart Stealer post yet again................today is my first Quilling Class as a professional artist and I am all excited (and nervous!) about it.......this week's Heart Stealers are no strangers to the quilling world. While one of them is the undoubted queen with the quilling comb, the other spins magic with her quilling merging different elements. So, please take time out to congratulate Noor Azlina of Lin Handmade Greeting Cards (for her wonderful frame using quilling comb flowers) and Paula Rohrer Hogue of Chillin with Quillin (for her cute little bunch of 3D characters!).

Winners, please feel free to display the badge on your blog :) A huge congratulations to both of you! :)



Noor Azlina's Heart Stealer winner this time:



And Paula's Heart Stealer winner this time:



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

4 comments:

nupurcreatives said...

Congratulations Noor and Paula.. :)

Szalonaisa said...

Congratulatios!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

thank you so much, am so happy you like my characters, it really suprised me when I saw them on your blog!!!
Paula

Noor Azlina Abdul Samad K. said...

Wow...what an honour...thank you so much Pritesh! I've already put the badge at my blog ;).

Hugs,
Lin