Friday, July 13, 2012

Heart Stealer 18

Hello All,

After a long break, I am back with the Heart Stealer award. This week was a week of patience and innovation and here are my picks :)

The first Heart Stealer is Hitesh Kanwar's SUPER patient work with God-Only-Knows-How-Many roses






and second is Susan's WONDERFUL anniversary card with the prettiest quilled bride I've ever set my eyes on.........



I don't think Susan needs an introduction at all! Known to the quilling world for her perfect-quilling and even better colouring, Susan was the one who introduced beehive to all of us and I can claim easily that it's my favourite filling technique ever since :)

Congratulations winners! :)

Please feel free to grab the Heart Stealer image and display in on your blog/page :)



Some other notable creations this week are:

Ala M Yasin's ultra-cute whale :)
Szalonaisa's super-cute hamsters
Sarah's Yakawonis' "too much of a good thing" quote!
One of the most elegant cards I've ever seen by Mihaela
A pretty card by Dicas Quilling
Kamani Devivan's lovely flower collection
A bunch of awesome flowers by Roxana Linte
A beautiful dancer by Melodee Fernandes

Although too late to be for Heart Stealer winner, the corner bookmark by Manuela Koosch one HAD TO BE mentioned! Manu, this is just AWESOME!

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

4 comments:

Mihaela said...

Thank you so much, Pritesh!!!

Teddie Seeley said...

Congratulations, you heart stealers.

Szalonaisa said...

Thank you Pritesh! Congrats to all Heart stealing :)

SUSAN said...

Thank you so much Pritesh...
Sure, I'll display this on my blog...
very appreciate it..

BIG hugs,
Susan