Sunday, July 29, 2012

Heart Stealer 20

Hello All,

This was again a difficult week for me, so many wonderful creations but I had to pick two winners and I chose the ones whose page I literally haunted after they were through with posting their creations! :) So, here are the Heart Stealer 20 winners: Shradha Kulkarni & Rajni Chawla

Shradha Kulkaarni's Facebook page, Allure Designs and Craft, is full of awesome beauties but with this frame (in my favourite colour combination), she simply took my breath away!






Rajni Chawla's no stranger to craft and her versatility with different media is apparent from her collection of photos. With her gorgeously furnished cash box, I lost my heart and she won the Heart Stealer 20 :)






Winners, please feel free to display the winner badge on your page(s)/Blog :)



Some other creations that made me smile with their beauty this week are:

Pixie Quilling's portrait
Kamani Devivan's Yin-Yang Card
Shradha Kulkarni's anthurium collection
Sajidha's lovely Eid card
Manuela Koosch's lovely and perfect cherry blossoms
Vaishali Rege's beautiful flower assembly
Madalina Dirdara's quilled LOVE
Roopa Prakash's beautiful earrings
Anastasia Wahalatantiri's wonderful sports concept quilling - Athena with the Olympic torch
Heppicraft Paper Quilling's rockstar pair
Sisi's beautiful sunflowers
Michelle's cute black and white design
Neha Somani's cute wedding aisle
Jyoti Agarwal's beautiful blue card
Lekha Jain's beautiful jewellery box piece
Rajni Chawla's lovely marriage gift box and a VERY pastel, VERY gorgeous frame

So, till next week...............ciao :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh



2 comments:

designnewsonline said...

Beautiful design picks of quilling. Especially liked the red black frame by Shraddha.

Quilltique Paradise said...

I am really impressed with both of ur choices~ I initially didn.t even think that Shradha Kulkaarni's work had quilling in it~ I had to see the picture with a closer view to convince myself~it looks stunning~ Also Rajni Chawla's boxes are flawless~loove the arangement~

See u included my Quilled Love there too~ I appreciate it ~Thanks~

*hugs*
M.

http://quilltiqueparadise.blogspot.com