Monday, March 24, 2014

Heart Stealer 28

Hello All,

Yet another week of some beautiful quilling surfacing all around me and I am so glad that people are trying newer things! This week's winners have done very contrasting & different work!

The first winner is a lovely creation by Elena K, where she makes this BEAUTIFUL flower. Those tiny yellow tight coils are sheer brilliance! I loved them from the word go! And the leaves? Ahhhh! Amazing, amazing and amazing!


The next winner is Shweta Yadav, with her beautiful wall decoration of "FAMILY". Those swirls not only look effortless, they look exotic too.....


Both the winners are free to use the Heart Stealer badge to display on their profiles/blogs......congratulations and all the best for Future work :)



Other beautiful creations of the week gone by :)





Daniela Malcheva


Narmada Banu

Typically, jewellery takes a backseat on this blog but Narmada's work was so beautiful, I had to include it here :)


Debbie Brannen


Aditi Marathe Disa


Quilling Ada


Manuela Koosch


Keep Quilling

Pritesh

3 comments:

Eliza Art said...

Beautiful work you showed, I'm delighted with the way things moi┼╝na conjure quillingu, greet

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

All the work you have showed ...have no words. Its out of the world.
I m one among Top 20 in Paper Crafts magazine´s gallery idol challenge.Now its second round .Voting for gallery idol round 2 has already started. Do vote for me if you like my card.
Thanks Archana
http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-top-20.html

AV Visuals said...

Hey wonderful collection.. have a look at my quilling page as well.. ur feedback is welcome.. www.av-visuals.com